Association is a nation-wide Bulgarian non-profit organization, concerned with education, qualification & training. The main idea of the organisation is to initiate, implement and support joint projects between Bulgarian and other international institutions in order to increase the quality of education and training at all levels and in all its forms.
Integra's purpose is to provide support to community services aimed at:
- The improvement of accessibility, quality and efficiency of education and training
- Supporting social integration and enhancing personal fulfilment
- The enhancement of moral and social values
Assist institutions at international, national, regional and local levels in the promotion of their education, qualification, culture and integration policies.
Initiate and carry out educational projects, related to different areas of professional development including the Arts, humanities and culture, and further aimed to support social integration and the realization of personal goals.
Analyse, research, provide consultancy support and conduct subsidiary activities in the fields of education, science, training and marketing.
Develop, apply and promote the transfer of knowledge and teaching methods in different areas, including language teaching; to improve interpersonal skills, training and education of the labour force and to develop human resources to meet the requirements of a rapidly developing economy, culture and society, in accordance with international standards.
The following programmes are the main areas of activity for INTEGRA®
- Human resource development
- Adult education quality language teaching & learning
- Vocational training
- Entrepreneurial education, training for SMEs
- Alternative education, ecological awareness and education, healthy living
- Education for minorities
- Culture education